Does Your Mum Love Motorcycles check out this gift idea >> Air Cooling 3d Mesh Motorcycle Seat Pad Butt Protector
Buy now at > www.amazon.com/dp/B08BT2FP14?ref=myi_title_dp
On sale for $28.86 USD
• ✅ UNLIKE A MOTORCYCLE GEL SEAT PAD, or a Foam, Beaded or sheepskin motorcycle seat cover WHICH ARE EXPENSIVE, require HIGH MAINTENANCE, or just COMPRESS and leave you in agony, BADASS MOTO 3D AIR MESH BREATHABLE motorcycle passenger SEAT CUSHION is a Buddy for your Butt. LOW COST, NO MAINTENANCE way to make your MOTORCYCLE MORE COMFORTABLE so you can ENJOY A LONG RIDE.
• ✅ STOPS HOT SEAT. Circulates Air to KEEP YOU COOL. Are you tired of having your motorcycle seat foam or gel motorcycle seat cushion stick to your butt & make you sweat on a hot day? Or burning you when you get on? Badass Moto gear Mesh Seat pad motorcycle is a cool cushion for motorcycle seat that helps flow air while you ride. KEEPS YOU NOTICEABLY COOLER. Breathable Mesh Material makes for great sun seat covers. Stays cool even in the hot sun so you won’t burn your butt when you get on.
• ✅ RELIEVES PRESSURE points. Springy Mesh Cushions WON’T CHANGE RIDING POSITION. Most OTHER MOTORCYCLE CUSHION PADS for seats are too thick and RAISE YOU UP like a hawk or strain your back. Our Badass Moto motorcycle air seat cushion has enough support to PREVENT LIGHT PRESSURE POINTS and is low profile so you stay in your natural MOST COMFORTABLE riding position.
• ✅ NON SLIP Underside STAYS PUT so YOU WON’T SLIDE on your seat. EASY INSTALL or remove in about a MINUTE with adjustable elastic straps. NO INSERTS, PUMP OR TOOLS to mess with. FITS Saddle or motorcycle Pillion pad. Open Mesh Protector DRAINS & SHEDS WATER and DRIES ALMOST INSTANTLY So you won’t get a Soggy Bottom if your bike gets wet. Compact size motorcycle accessory PACKS EASILY.
• ✅ TRY THIS BEFORE taking a risk on an expensive custom motorcycle seat. You could SAVE HUNDREDS OF DOLLARS. This pad improves comfort in almost all cases. If it makes you more comfortable You’ll feel savvy like a ninja and can put that extra money toward some other motorcycle accessories instead. It’s a no brainer. Satisfaction 100%